Taylor Swift on the Cover of InStyle Magazine December 2009

Taylor Swift on the Cover of InStyle Magazine December 2009

Country Taylor Swift looks fantastic on the cover of the latest issue of InStyle Magazine December 2009. Taylor continues to assert that she has a boyfriend and really enjoy the unique Life has even been seen on several occasions with Twilight.

The issue shows Swift on the cover with a gold dress. Showing the first signs of maturity, "said Taylor Swift, "When you start to think at all, stop being who you are and start being who you think should be I will continue to be who I am."

She said to magazine "I never thought it was a curse to be unique, and at this point in my life, I'm thinking about when they choose to be single -], which I easily scented candles and write in my diary, and I have no time for that if I have a boyfriend now! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note this

Never Link another websites link in comment otherwise your comment is not approve by admin
b4teanews.blogspot.com is a multi-user news blog. This blog doesn't host any of the files mentioned on this blog. This blog only points out to various links on the Internet that already exist and are uploaded by other websites or users there. We are trying to avoid copyrighted material. If you found anything abuses matter on this site has been copyrighted or offensive, please contact at sineck111@gmail.com us or leave comment so we can removed or modified or give credit accordingly!