Nokia E72 is a smartphone Nokia Eseries range. It is the successor to the Nokia E71 and is based on a similar design and form factor that offers a similar set of features.
Nokia launched the E72, the phone company in India which can boast of a "great success" QWERTY keyboard (from E71) and desktop as email and instant messaging experience.
The E72 replaces the aging E71 and includes a similar tablet shape with a QWERTY keyboard below its display. While it is a quad-band smartphone with support for both AT&T and T-Mobile, it can only send and receive information over AT&T's 3G cellular-wireless data network.
Nokia E72 can also accommodate multiple work and personal e-mail accounts, with separate profiles for work and play, allowing people to be flexible in choosing how, when, where and who should respond.
The Nokia E72 for $450.
Nokia e72 Features :
- Symbian 9.3 operating system
- 2.4″ inch Wide Display
- Optical Navi key with full QWERTY keyboard
- View & Edit Powerpoint, Word and Excel Documents
- Expandable Memory (up to 16GB)
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
Nokia e72 Specification :
- Quad-band EGSM 850/900/1800/1900
- WCDMA 850/2100 HSDPA
- 2.36″ inch (320 x 240 pixels) QVGA Display
- Full QWERTY keyboard, Five-way scroll key, Optical trackpad
- 250 MB storage, 128 MB RAM
- microSD (TransFlash) card slot, expandable up to 16GB
- 5 Megapixel Camera with AutoFocus and 5x digital zoom
- Secondary VGA videocall camera
- WLAN 802.11b/g
- Integrated A-GPS with compass
- Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP & EDR
- Setero FM Radio with RDS
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- E-mail IMAP4, Nokia Messaging, Microsoft ActiveSync, POP3, SMTP
- Standard battery, Li-Po 1500 mAh (BP-4L)
- Talk time – Up to 480 h (2G) / 576 h (3G)
- Standby time – Up to 12 h 30 min (2G) / 6 h (3G)
- Dimensions: 114 x 58 x 10 mm, 65 cc
- Weight: 128 gm