Kim Kardashian covers Saturday Night Magazine

Kim Kardashian covers Saturday Night Magazine

Love her or hate her, there is no argument that these days Kim Kardashian is everywhere. Among his hit reality show on E! network, an acting career, a certain line with Bebe popular retailer in the works and a new fragrance to be released in February, Kim has certainly busy in recent years.

When ask about her new fragrance she said "It comes out in February, which is close to Valentine's Day, and I'm putting it at Sephora. It has always been my dream to get my ownfragrance. When I was little, I've always thought that making perfume is more like a mixture of many types of flowers and put them in blender".

She also added My mother is my manager and one of our goals was to develop a fragrance. The fact that I was able to become involved in the development of the scent was so incredible. I was literally involved from the beginning, from choosing a scent and then go to the laboratory and bringing different scents to see how they mix and smell. I also liked to get a bottle designs and myself.

The aroma has tuberose, jasmine, gardenia, and a little orange flower. The title of the fragrance is "Kim Kardashian." I wanted to configure my first fragrance that people can identify with me. I'm excited, I even asked my blog and twitter followers to help me choose the color of the lid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note this

Never Link another websites link in comment otherwise your comment is not approve by admin
b4teanews.blogspot.com is a multi-user news blog. This blog doesn't host any of the files mentioned on this blog. This blog only points out to various links on the Internet that already exist and are uploaded by other websites or users there. We are trying to avoid copyrighted material. If you found anything abuses matter on this site has been copyrighted or offensive, please contact at sineck111@gmail.com us or leave comment so we can removed or modified or give credit accordingly!