Allahabad Bank, one of the oldest bank in a joint effort in India is now looking for workers for Beldih branch in Deoghar, Dumka Dumka in industry and Aour branch, the branch and the branch at Giridih PIHR Chainpur. Allahabad Bank was founded by a group of Europeans, 24 April 1865. Headquartered in Calcutta, the bank with 2260 offices throughout India.
Allahabad Bank invites online applications from Indian Citizens for the posts of Probationary Officers, Agriculture Field Officers and Clerk cum Cashier as follows :
Online Application submission starts from : 08/12/2009
Name of Post/ Vacancies :
Clerk cum Cashier: 990 posts (in various states),
- Pay Scale : Rs. 4410-13210
- Age : 18-28 years. Relaxation in age as per rules.,
- Online application from : 21/12/2009 to 21/01/2010,
- Exam date : 14, March 2010.
Probationary Officer JMG : 880 posts,
- Pay Scale-I Rs 10000-18240
- Age : 30 years,
- Online application from : 08/12/2009 to 05/01/2010
- Examination on : 21, February 02/2010
Agriculture Field Officer JMG : 110 posts,
- Scale-I Rs. 10000-18240
- Age : 30 years ,
- Online application from : 08/12/2009 to 05/01/2010,
- Examination on : 21, February 2010
How To Apply : Apply Online between the above mentioned dates at the Allahabad Bank Website. After applying online, take a print out of the system generated registration details and send it with relevant documents and application fee only by Ordinary Post to the designated Post Box Numbers in Mumbai.
For more information and details click here.