Megan Fox in a Rolling Stone

Megan Fox in a Rolling Stone

Megan Fox strikes a sexy pose in an American Apparel bodysuit on the October 2009 cover Rolling Stone. Here is what the 23-year-old actress opened up about: On her girl-on-girl make-out scene with Amanda Seyfried: “Clearly I can’t argue that it’s not gratuitous, because it is.”

On her struggle to reconcile her public persona with her true self: “I don’t really want to share myself with the public. I want to deflect attention from my reality.” On suffering from extreme self-loathing: “I’m really insecure about everything. I never think I am worthy of anything. I have a sick feeling about being mocked all the time. Self-loathing does not keep me from being happy. But that does not mean I do not struggle. I am very vulnerable.” On not sleeping around: “I can never have sex with someone I don’t love, ever, ever, ever. That idea makes me sick. I have never even come close to having a one-night stand. … I’m not sexually promiscuous.”

Megan Fox in a Rolling Stone pic

Megan Fox in a Rolling Stone sep pic

Megan Fox in a Rolling Stone sep picture

Megan Fox in a Rolling Stone sep photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note this

Never Link another websites link in comment otherwise your comment is not approve by admin
b4teanews.blogspot.com is a multi-user news blog. This blog doesn't host any of the files mentioned on this blog. This blog only points out to various links on the Internet that already exist and are uploaded by other websites or users there. We are trying to avoid copyrighted material. If you found anything abuses matter on this site has been copyrighted or offensive, please contact at sineck111@gmail.com us or leave comment so we can removed or modified or give credit accordingly!