Miley Cyrus wallpaper

Miley Cyrus is the "queen of corny quotes".Miley Ray Cyrus is an American actress and singer-songwriter.

The 16-year-old singer-and-actress spends hours trawling the internet for romantic song lyrics. She said: "I'm the queen of corny quotes. I Google love quotes, happy quotes, sad quotes, I just like quotes. I do not want to write, 'I'm eating a cookie.' I think that Twitter could be used for so much more."

She also said that "There are a lot of people I'm supposedly dating these days. But I'm just kicking it right now, I don't really have time for a huge relationship. There's no dude."

Here the photo of Miley Cyrus:

milley

milley 1milley hotcute miley

milley3

bold milley

milley4

milley beautiful

milley5

milley6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note this

Never Link another websites link in comment otherwise your comment is not approve by admin
b4teanews.blogspot.com is a multi-user news blog. This blog doesn't host any of the files mentioned on this blog. This blog only points out to various links on the Internet that already exist and are uploaded by other websites or users there. We are trying to avoid copyrighted material. If you found anything abuses matter on this site has been copyrighted or offensive, please contact at sineck111@gmail.com us or leave comment so we can removed or modified or give credit accordingly!