Tila Tequila is Going to Suicide

Tila Tequila is Going to Suicide Tequila Twitter followers alarmed by writing: "I do not want to kill me cuz life (sic) in a world where full of ignorance! That most of you! And racist! With darkness descending into my world ... I drown last night without a fight. One last breath before I go. bemoan not my world, I will die slowly. "

The position has been protected on Twitter.com and can no longer be seen.

And in a follow-up - GlobalGrind.com posted on Wednesday, Tequila discusses what she calls "my recent thoughts of suicide-crisis government."

She writes: "I do not usually make statements to unfounded rumors, but suicide is a very serious problem, I felt it my responsibility to admit and talk about what the emotional and personal as it is.

"I'm a little embarrassed and saddened that the world was witness to my very public crisis of being suicidal, but I know that there should be. If I had not spoken for help, my dear, I have seen my cry for help, and I probably would not be alive today.

"If I had not done what I did tonight, would surely have been the biggest mistake of my life, never be undone."

Tequila, 27, says her depression began last month when he was hospitalized after an alleged altercation with then-girlfriend Shawne Merriman. No charges were brought against the footballer, for lack of evidence.

Tequila writes: "I was involved in a widely published cases of domestic violence, and I've never talked about it ... It's been a very difficult situation for me. Not being able to talk to people about it in public, and has pretending to pass through (in life) as if nothing had happened, took a toll on me physically and mentally. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note this

Never Link another websites link in comment otherwise your comment is not approve by admin
b4teanews.blogspot.com is a multi-user news blog. This blog doesn't host any of the files mentioned on this blog. This blog only points out to various links on the Internet that already exist and are uploaded by other websites or users there. We are trying to avoid copyrighted material. If you found anything abuses matter on this site has been copyrighted or offensive, please contact at sineck111@gmail.com us or leave comment so we can removed or modified or give credit accordingly!