Whitney Houston New Album ‘I Look To You’

Whitney Houston New Album ‘I Look To You&rsquo

Whitney Elizabeth Houston is an American recording artist, actress, and former fashion model. Houston released his debut album by Whitney Houston in 1985, which became the best selling debut album by a female artist.

On 31 August Arista Records released Whitney Houston's long awaited new album, I beg you. She worked on her first album in seven years, with many respected composers and producers, as Alicia Keys, R. Kelly, Akon and Diane Warren. Listening party held recently in New York, Los Angeles and London. According to Whitney's mentor, Clive Davis, "There was a roaring applause after each song." On 14 September, Oprah Winfrey will launch its 24th season interview program with Whitney as his guest. The album features production and writing by Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am, songwriter Sean Garrett, and R & B singer Akon.

I Look To You Lyrics

As I lay me down
Heaven hear me now
I am lost without a cause
After giving it my all

Winter storms have come
And darkened my sun
After all that I have been through
Who on earth can I turn to

I look to u
I look to u

After all my strength is go
In u I can be strong

I look to u
I look to u

Yeah

And when melodies are gone
In u I hear a song

I look to u

After losing my breath
There is no more fighting left
Sinking to rise no more
Searching for that open door

And every road that I have taken
Lead to my regret
And I don't know if I am gonna make it
Nothing to do but lift my head

I look to u
I look to u

Yeah

And when all my strength is gone
In you I can be strong

I look to u
I look to u

Oh yeah

And when melodies are gone
In you I hear a song

I look to u

(my levee's have broken, my walls have come)

Coming down on me

(crumbling down on me)

All the rain is falling

(the rain is falling, defeat is calling)

Set me free

(i need you to set me free)

Take me far away from the battle
I need you
Shine on me

I look to u
I look to u

After all my strength has gone
in you I can be strong

I look to u
I look to u

and when melodies are gone
In you I hear a song

I look to u

yeah

I look to u
oooooooh
I look to you

Video Of Whitney Houston's New Album "I Look To You"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note this

Never Link another websites link in comment otherwise your comment is not approve by admin
b4teanews.blogspot.com is a multi-user news blog. This blog doesn't host any of the files mentioned on this blog. This blog only points out to various links on the Internet that already exist and are uploaded by other websites or users there. We are trying to avoid copyrighted material. If you found anything abuses matter on this site has been copyrighted or offensive, please contact at sineck111@gmail.com us or leave comment so we can removed or modified or give credit accordingly!